Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Bondage Depilation/Wax Scene

Mina Meow mentioned a bondage depilation/wax scene; I mentioned I would love to be in that sort of scene. Mina called my bluff asking ‘If you could write the script, how would the scene go for you?’ So let’s sketch out the scene shell we? This will be a rough outline, as I like the unexpected in a scene.

To start I should mention that I haven’t really transitioned much I’m still male bodied. That said I still have WAY too much body hair that I would love to be rid of and what better way than a semi-public wax/depilation scene? I have been involved in wax play before and have done self-depilation so I know what I’m getting into.

I would be bound spread eagle in rotating frame so my top could have easy access to my whole naked body. Ze would use wax not quite hot enough to burn me, ze would start at my extremities with toes and fingers and work semi-randomly inward. The size and timing of the areas being waxed and depilated would vary so I could never anticipate what would happen next. It would be a total depilation, head, eyebrows, and all body hair to go. The top would save my tits and gentiles for last. I debate being blindfolded and gagged, I think no blindfold but a nice inflatable gag so I could totally surrender to the pain. After ze had finished with me I would be left on display as and example of ze’s art to be fondled and toyed wth for the rest of the night.

Mmmm. I get very hot just thinking about it.

No comments: