Saturday, August 23, 2008

Randomness, You Call This Randomness?

Yes because I have been busy baking and this is all I have time for.

I got an unwelcome handout stuck at the bottom of my stairs, a slick card pimping Proposition 8 that vile bit of anti-marriage homophobia. The lying scum behind it claim it ‘protects marriage’ when what it really does is alter the California constitution to enshrine discrimination. I just hope the Equality For All people get their own flyers out soon.

I am starting to look for doctors to get hormones from. I need to start transition, I am tearing myself apart trying to remain where I am.

Turbo Coke is a wonderfully drink. You make it with a shot of espresso, a jigger of Vanilla syrup and a bottle of Coca Cola preferably the good stuff from Mexico all poured over ice. A sovereign remedy for what ails you.

3 comments:

Chino Blanco said...

According to Frank Schubert, 'Yes on 8' campaign manager, the mobilization of LDS (Mormon) volunteers could save his campaign up to $26 million in costs related to micro-targeting persuadable voters.

Micro-Targeting Mormons

So much for campaign finance rules.

Natasha Yar-Routh said...

Frell, we've got two LDS wards in our little collection of mountain communities. I'll bet the two LDS 'missionaries' I saw at the market yesterday were the ones sticking the 'Yes on 8' cards up.

The theocrats have never been ones to abide by the rules.

aoc gold said...

The Swing
(1)

How do you like to go up in a swing,

Up in the air so blue?

Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing

Ever a child can do.

(2)

Up in the air and over the wall,

Till I can see so wide,
River and trees and cattle and all

Over the countryside

(3)

Till I look down on the garden green

Down on the roof so brown
Up in the air I go flying again

Up in the air and down!
-----by runescape money