Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2008

BD/SM and Me

I have mentioned before that I’m mostly a submissive sometimes switch pain slut. I delight in taking the input of intense pain and with a bit of a mind flip getting an ecstatic output. Lately tough I have been wondering how much of the submissive in me is a way to grant myself permission to enjoy some of the kinkier forms of sex I fantasize about. After ball if I’m bound and helpless while someone thrusts a cock down my throat or sits on my face or comes all over my face it’s not really my responsibility I’m helpless right? How much of my sub nature is the result of societal pressure, the notion that any sex but married missionary sex between a man and a woman is dirty and sinful. Still a frighteningly common attitude but as far as I new damn near universal when I was growing up and I know I internalized those attitudes. While yes I would love a certain friend to play with my tits in public until I’m reduced to a warm puddle of goo while he takes bets from the crowd on how long it will take me to stop twitching after he stops. I also still wonder how much of my love of submission is a way of escaping the social strictures I grew up with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*evil grin* I know Who, and what, you're talking about, little one...