Photobucket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Is The Real Me? Part 2

I often ask myself that question. I mean how queer am I really? I do, after all, present as male and am married to a cis-gendered straight woman. What could be more normal? Than again I’m sexually attracted to men, trans-men, trans-women and several other gender queer people I know. I am also a pain slut and for the right person deeply submissive. So I think it’s fair to say I’m sexually queer.

On the gender front things are a bit more ambiguous. As I said I present as very male. Then again I have a number of feminine mannerisms and a fairly high voice. My internal sense of gender runs from a sissy male to a butch dyke, does that make any sense at all? Maybe it doesn’t and that may be the queerest thing of all

No comments: