Photobucket

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random Yet Again

Tired, weary and feeling my age. So lets free-associate and see what comes. I have a lot of new readers of this blog many from Vietnam. I am very curious as to why so if any of my Vietnamese readers would like to speak up I would appreciate it.

Here in the U.S. Vietnam is our own ‘November criminals stabbed in the back' myth. As usual those who thought the war was a bad idea in the first place are blamed rather then the bloodthirsty idiots who started the war.

Meanwhile as usual here queers and feminists are being blamed for everything that’s gone wrong in the last 40 years. The thing is we haven’t been running things, the conservatives have. Or they have except when they fuck things up so bad that a centrist Democrat gets in for a few years.

No comments: