Photobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Am I Trans Enough For You Baby?

That is a question I often ask myself, I didn’t go through many of the extreme examples of gender dysphoria that many trans people go through. I have never felt so much that I was a woman as that I was not a man. Some things I do are very femme, others more male or is that butch? Which is it, am I a mostly femme sometimes butch trans-woman or a gender queer man with a strong femme side? Maybe I’m something else entirely.

I just found this wonderful graphic that so totally explains my feelings written by a female bodied Gender Queer Trans Man.

So yes I am trans, transcending the gender binary because I don’t fit within it at all. I want to transgress societies gender rules completely. I want to transform gender so everyone can find a gender identity that is comfortable for them.

NOTE: Un fortunately the transcension graphic story has been deleted. I will try to track it down and post a new link.

No comments: