Photobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yet Another Quick One Before I Sleep

Yet another Trans person, a trans-man this time, murdered in D.C., the re-emergence yet again of the radical feminist trans-phobes and the gender panic over Caster Semenya’s physic and superb performance Not a good time to be trans gender or gender queer it would seem. But it’s always a bad time for us, we face hatred even from many in the lesbian and gay communities.

I have, however, a shining new example to help me move forward, Carla. I want to thank her for being there and her courage. I also want to thank Alexander for introducing us.

Now enough of this sloppy sentimentality, time for some rock and roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad I'm good for something! :D I'm not that courageous yet though. It's easy to be out on Twitter and LJ, but another thing entirely to be actively out in meatspace. I'm working my way toward that, though.