Photobucket

Monday, August 24, 2009

I Am What They Fear

Really I am, I am exactly what the Republicans, theocrats and the like fear. I do want to destroy traditional marriage because it sucks. You want reasons then read Beyond (Straight and Gay) Marriage: Valuing All Families under the Law (Queer Ideas). I don’t stop there I do want to subvert and eventually destroy the gender binary. Gender, sexual orientation and physical sex none of them are binaries. Read My Gender Workbook: How to Become a Real Man, a Real Woman, the Real You, or Something Else Entirely to get some perspective on this. Oh and for the trifecta I am not all that fond of capitalism either. Go to The Industrial Workers og The World website to get some idea of the possible alternatives. So yes I am a radical and a revolutionary who does want to bring down their ‘America’. I figure it’s about time we got OUR America.

1 comment:

renee altson said...

and i like you! and i am not afraid! (())