Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Sunday Evening

I feel so very honored that Kate Borsnstein re-Twitted my post ‘A Meditation on Death’. I so very admire and have been influenced by her writing so her to think it was worth brining to other peoples attention was very flattering. I haven’t felt this way since Michael Moorcock and Charles Platt published some of my short works in New Worlds about thirty years ago.

Interesting that the Republicans are preaching the virtues of split party rule . Funny they didn’t seem to think there was anything wrong with one party rule when they were the one party.

Primeval is one of my favorite shows on TV this season. I would have watched seven if it were so so because I’m a sucker for prehistoric life forms. But Primeval is well-written wit good characterization and sharp plotting that keeps you guessing. The only real problem is that it ran on BBC America, which not everyone gets. It will be coming out on DVD soon, Primeval: The Complete Series 1 and 2 get it if you can. If you like intelligent well done Science Fiction you won’t be sorry.

A worthy cause, One Velociraptor Per Child . With that I go to bed.

No comments: