Photobucket

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bah Humbug

I hate this time of year I truly do. From November to January has brought nothing but pain and misery or the last twenty-nine years at least. I have had loved ones diagnosed with or die from cancer, I have been in auto accidents, I have nearly destroyed my marriage multiple times. I’m having a depressive episode even as I type, flying into rages and entertaining suicidal thoughts. The dark days seem to bring out the darkness in me. I want little or nothing to do with the world. Winter is for hibernating.

To make matters worse this year one of my sort of in laws is a dedicated Mormon. It’s going to be very hard to keep quite when all I want to do is rail at her and her miserable church to fuck off and die. Going to be a miserable Christmas.

No comments: