Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late Again

As in too late to do the post I wanted so you get some late night ramblings again.

Drop Dead Diva had a great episode last Sunday featuring a trans woman in one of the story lines. Not only did a trans woman play a trans woman but she wasn’t either a villain or a victim. It was the best & most realistic treatment of a trans person I have seen on TV ever.

I hate elections when neither choice can be called good. In California the governors race is between Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman , neither are even vaguely good and both will sell out to the highest bidder at the drop of a hat. All that being said Brown is still the better choice. I really whish the Green Party or the Peace and Freedom Party had any chance at the ballot box.

I leave you with this song that tells what we really need;



Peace and Love to you all

No comments: