Photobucket

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Night Hate Fest

I’m just an ageing Gender Queer with a hart full of hate and I intend to prove it tonight. Most of all I hate myself now with that out of the way on with the hate fest.

I hate religion, holly book are just cheap, badly written justifications for the way things were written buy and for the then ruling scumbags. The books are such badly edited hodgepodges that they can be used to justify anything mostly the beliefs, ego and prejudices of some low rent would be messiah. They’re Just another goddamn money stealer.



All those tea baggers who want ‘their’ America back the America you want is a colonial settler state founder on conquest, genocide and slavery, you are welcome to it.

I hate the privileged, entitled jerks who so love to victim blame. The jerks who say ‘she deserved it’ when anything happens to a woman who wasn’t married, barefoot, pregnant and afraid to leave the house, I want to fuck you in the ass with red hot poker.

I hate Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich and all the other fat white boys who don’t give a rats ass for their followers. The greedy selfish slobs who don’t care what damage they do so long as they’ve got theirs.

No comments: