Photobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Maybe There Is No Real Me

This is a therapy day for me; I have recently been working on digging down into my mind to dig up the buried stuff in my mind. The thing is I haven’t really dug up much if anything. This has me wondering if there is anything to dig up, maybe there is no ‘real’ me. It could be that what you see is what you get, just a bundle of surface phenomena. I’ve been told I’m shallow and self centered, essentially quite selfish, maybe that is true.

On the other hand maybe I don’t want to dig anything up, I might not like what I find. I do have a mean and manipulative streak not at all pleasant. It could be that the selfishness is the core of me.

Or I could be totally wrong again. Stay tuned I’ll post more after therapy.

No comments: