Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2008

Don’t pray for me anymore….

I am an Atheist. A nice short sentence that, I also support Richard Dawkin’s OUT campaign to learn more about the OUT campaign click on the scarlet A on the right side of the page.

Hm what? You want to know why I’m an atheist? OK, it’s really quite simple I see no direct evidence and very little indirect evidence for the existence of any god or goddess. Add in that the Universe can be adequately explained with out recourse to any gods or goddesses and you come to me not believing any of them. Want more? Just look at the shear number of beings put forward by people as the one true god or goddess, they can’t all be right but they can all be wrong. I am open to being proved wrong but citing you’re favorite holy book isn’t going to do it, that’s hear say evidence at best.

Oh and a few more things, I don’t hate god I just don’t believe in him, her or it. I would never try to restrict you from believing in your god or goddess noir would I try to force my (non)belief on you, please do me the same curtsey.

No comments: