Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Bit Of Randomness

I just listened to fat white boy Rick Warren’s invocation; this video says it all.



I get bored with the constant chest beating of the theocrats, They are so sure that they have a monopoly on the ‘TRUTH’ that they feel free to control other peoples lives by doing things like yanking your IUD out because they are so stupid the think it’s a form of abortion;

"Having the IUD come out was a good thing [because] I personally do not like IUDs. I feel they are a type of abortion. I don't know how you feel about abortion, but I am against them. ...What the IUD does is take the fertilized egg and pushes it out of the uterus."


And this idiot is a registered nurse but I guess belief in her magic sky fairy overrides little things like facts or professional ethics.

No comments: