Photobucket

Friday, December 23, 2011

Full Diclosure

I'm Natasha Yar-Routh, it says so right on the masthead. But as some of you know that is not my legal name, that is Barry Scott Routh. You see being gender queer for me means having two lives.

I'm one life, the one I'm coming to prefer, I'm Natasha the person you know from this blog and on twitter. In the other I'm Barry. A married, well not man but person, with a job and all that.

Increasingly my worlds are blending into each other so starting here I'm going to be as open as I can about this. For various reasons my legal name will most probably never change even though I identify as Natasha. Of course I don't look like a Natasha do I?




Not really that fem am I? Yet I feel very fem most time.

Ah well enough self confession tonight, sleep well all of you.

No comments: