Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wandering Through My Mind

My but this blog has become personal hasn’t it? I really do mean to comment on the issues of the day but I keep putting off writing until late at night. So let’s go exploring through the decaying edifice of my mind shall we? I seek sensation as a masochist, thus I use a Cenobite from Hellraiser as my icon. Knowing exactly what awaits me I would still happily solve the Lament Configuration. Yes I do want to experience the extremes of sensation to overwhelm and transform me. The flesh as artistic canvas fascinates me. This does not mean I seek annihilation, I seek transformation. I want to be a technological Phoenix. In some ways I already am, I’m using Estrogen and Spiro to alter my body and my mind. A bio-technological Phoenix, that’s me, rising from the ashes of my old life.

No comments: